When you ask your 14 year old to take pictures this is what you get:
For Christmas I got Kyle and George passes to go night skiing, and when they did, they were told that they couldn't use the passes because it was a holiday weekend, so they got to go again and G took friends this time and Kyle worked in the lodge. I think this is that second trip.
It might be the first trip though, because there is evidence of Spencer being there, and on the first trip Spencer and Kyle planned on skiing with them. Spencer went down once and almost went tumbling down, so he spent the rest of the time in by the fire.
He said, "Kyle can do his job from a wheelchair, but I can't". Kyle didn't get hurt but he was pretty sore the next few days. I think it was a little reality check for these dads :)
The boys had a ball, and Kyle said they all took to it really easily and had a great time, so they didn't need much supervision.
George loved skiing, and added it to the list of things he does well. I think if we lived up North, he and Jake would be ski bums together. I think he would rather be a waterski bum down here though. That's the next blog...
No comments:
Post a Comment