We got to see the first preview night that was only for family of cast and crew with Brad, and some of the set pieces weren't even painted yet, but it was very exciting to think we had an insider's view.
Then on Tuesday, June 19th, we took George and Emily to see it fully painted and in full swing.
Emily was in rapture all night and was dancing and singing along every chance she got. I have a hard time not dancing and singing along too, but just in my head.....I'm no Emily. Performing is horrifying to me, but I do have an amazing talent of enjoying and appreciating other people's actual talents!
Hey Mama, Hey Mama look at us.......fabulous!


You have so many talents its embarrassing. First of all, writing is definitely one of your stronger suits. Good grief. Keep writing. Also...you seem to kick out beautiful children that are well behaved and fun to be around. Gotta go I hear an ambulance pulling into the building.....
ReplyDelete