March 18, 2014

Time Flies

I skipped a lot. The holidays happened and they were wonderful :)  We went to Lehi for Thanksgiving and again for New Year's Eve.  Both were very enjoyable trips and I felt renewed and ready for the new year.
Our Disney Christmas blog is there, just out of order, but apparently these are the only two pictures I took the entire time I was in Lehi.


Penny probably has some pictures I can steal of Thanksgiving....or not....
Well we had a baby shower for Ashley just after Thanksgiving and here are a few pictures of that and of Brad and his mustaches. He grew this crazy long mustache for Movember and he got so much attention from it that he wouldn't shave it off when December came.  Ashley is a very supportive and patient wife! :)
I made that fantastic diaper cake!  The theme was baby super heros, baby Superman had an H on his chest for SuperHenry and it was all SUPER cute.


Even grandma and grandpa got in on the shenanigans! 
This was one of us playing kickball on Christmas Day.  I hate kickball.  Spencer's idea.  He said I was the MVP for the other team!


CUT TO..February 12th
Henry David Shelton is born!!
He was in NICU for the first few days and their hospital had this fantastic 24 hr. web cam called NicView and we were constantly watching him.
Evan asked if he could do his homework with Henry!

We also took him to his first college basketball game!
CUT TO...March 2nd
Henry's blessing
We decided the day before the blessing that we should probably be there, and since Jillyn was in town, we took advantage of her help and left at 3 am with Joel and Penny to be in attendance at their 9 am Sacrament Mtg. in Fullerton CA.  The picture below is of all the Priesthood holders that participated, so we were very glad we decided to make the trip. 


Love this one.  Grandma made that blanket.

Henry is a perfect little angel.  He was telling me a story.
Of course Kyle could not let a road trip to SoCal pass without at least getting close enough to taste Disneyland, so we stopped by Downtown Disney for caramel apples and beignets before we jumped back in the van and headed for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment