| Matty is puffing out her chest to show her new Tinkerbell jammies- the look on her face..... |
| Santa loves Costco |
The kids got spoiled this year, since they didn't get to go to Disneyland, and since Uncle Brad got us such screamin' deals on Disney gear.
At noon we went to the homerun derby. The fields where we usually play are under the foundation of the new Dixie Middle School, so we moved to Bloomington, it was a change for the better. It was a little too cold for shorts, by the way, but we were hopeful....and cold.
Mason won again - no contest, he was lucky too because apparently this year's winner
got a backrub from Matty for the prize! (It wasn't short either)
We had the Beckstrand family over to our house that night for dinner. The only picture I have to remember the night by, is this one of my gingerbread trifle. It was as tasty as it was pretty!
I felt a little lacking in the true meaning of Christmas that day, so after dinner, I made everyone listen to me read "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever". It was just what I needed and I am grateful for everyone's patience and that Penny didn't post the picture she took of me, crying with a headlamp on.
Merry Christmas




No comments:
Post a Comment