This is the first trip Matty will (hopefully) remember, she went as a baby, and we left her home last time(sorry sis) so this was the first time she was really excited about going to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We got on Pirates first (of course) and we were a little nervous about her nerves but she kept saying...I not sked...I okay....I not sked, but she held on pretty tight to Kyle the whole first ride. When it was over she said...I do dat aden! and we did, not right den, but over the next two days we did it 4 times!...I yike pirates! She missed out on a lot of the little kiddy stuff, but she was happy with what she did get. She doesn't know we could have spent two more days seeing all the kids stuff there is to see. She was also not sked of the haunted mansion, which is a good thing because Kyle and Andy were in heaven there, especially with Bradlus on the ride giving all the inside details of the Halloween decorations.
Brad got to put the hidden Mickey in the snow in the ballroom, we were/are very proud!
The boys got in all the big fierce roller coasters at least once! It is a good thing Evan is tall because he is the bravest of all the kids. He rode on Tower of Terror with the grown-ups while I stayed with the babies.....George, Emily, and Matty!
It was busier than we wanted it to be, but when isn't it anymore. On day 2 we went straight to Carsland which was incredible, but our fast passes to ride the Radiator Springs Racers weren't valid until 5 pm. Carsland itself was so fantastic, really like we had stepped into the movie.
The ride was totally worth the wait- not worth waiting 100 minutes in line for- like the people who didn't have fast passes, but while we waited we visited Brad at the Aladdin theater.....
We did other fun rides and went back over to Disneyland and George got to play the Ragtime Piano.
We also let Matty ride some of the kiddie rides. :) She loved the trains, she loved the horses and she loved the pirates so we were all happy! I think I might make her a pirate for Halloween since she can't stop talking about the pirates. She and I got to play in the Wilderness Adventure Camp while the others rode the Grizzly River Run.
![]() |
| find the hidden Mickey (our favorite game now) |
She loved it all, she loved seeing the Princesses in the parade too and thanks to Uncle Andy she had the best seat in the house!










This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete