Kyle has a very strong sense of adventure and very low common sense! No, I am kidding, but his fear level when it comes to things of nature is nearly non-existent. He climbed up on the middle table of the 3 Tables, and noticed that it was not a solid table but a volcanic-like rock (imagine that, volcanic rock in Hawaii) and had a lot of air pockets and holes and things. So he started exploring them and found this cave. He isn't without sense at all, he did explore it alone- smart move ;) before he took the kids down in with him. The grandmas are all simultaneously having heart attacks right now. He keeps them safe. We have not been dumb at the beach, just adventurous. I mostly swim in the shallows with Matty with a constant prayer in my heart for the rest of them.
Evan looking down into the hole of one of the other tables.
This is Kyle emerging from said hole. It was a tight fit, I was glad I was watching this- not for the kids.
George's first dip into the cave.
Conner McArthur, chillin' in the cave.
I am pretty sure the fountain of youth is found in that rock- or the arc or something. It looks pretty special. :)
A fish, hangin' in the cave with the boys-
actually it is probably this fish's cave and the boys are hangin' with it.
This was an air pocket up inside the cave.
This was just a softball size hole, encrusted with shelled sea creatures...I don't know, it's just a hole.
More cool fish, this one looks like Kyle is inside the belly of the beast looking out at the animals about to be swallowed and join him.
Kyle's favorite new place to explore.
When I asked him to tell me more things I could write about it he just said, just come and see for yourself! So you will never know any more about it then you do now!
PART 2
Kyle took the kids when Spencer and Shana came and the tide was so low that he took Emily and Evan into the cave. Lots of breathing room grandmas!
PART 2
Kyle took the kids when Spencer and Shana came and the tide was so low that he took Emily and Evan into the cave. Lots of breathing room grandmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment