We recognized the Bishop's family as soon as we got there and George finally got to hang out with kids his own age for a minute.
The one standing on the beach is one of the Bishop's sons and the one with his arms up is George and the one to his left is another son and to his right is a neighbor.
We took the kayak but didn't play with it too much. We just wanted to do everything we loved doing.
The kids love jumping off this rock.
I like taking the pictures. I would have dared jump, but it just didn't interest me. By the end I wasn't really afraid of anything, but mostly I just loved taking pictures of the kids enjoying it.
We let the Rowley kids take the kayak out while we were jumping.
George perfected the Hawaiian suicide.
Matty and Daddy jumping together.
This is Matty's happy place.
We all love jumping in this cave too, it's no big deal, the tide was out and it was as easy as the very first time we did it, but it is fun for all, so we jumped a few times and took some more pictures. We swam all the way over and I saw new fish by a new rock. I thought it was so deep over here by the jumping rock and cave, but it isn't. It is a great place for snorkeling.
I contemplated following those people's example and just buying a big brown tarp and moving to the beach.
We also spent some time rebuilding the ebenezer. Animals have already started making this their home.
Even a big crab lives here. At least we think that is what it was...
This tree branch was about 3 feet off the ground and Matty was determined to climb it.
She was so proud of her accomplishment.
Good bye ocean. We will never be the same. We have loved and learned so much from you.
It has been so fun to vicariously share your adventure. Thanks for taking the time to write up these posts. Loved reading them.
ReplyDelete