Our one last visit to one of our favorite places on the island. We loved every visit we had here. I was getting a little tired of Kap's jokes. I think I could have stood in for him if he ever took a vacation. It would probably ruin other people's vacations to see me up there, but I pretty much had it memorized.
We have been so many times that we have made friends with Brother and Sister Lunt. They are missionaries there from Arizona and they were fun to visit. Dave taught the kids a new trick on the ukelele each time. It was like getting to visit with grandma and grandpa for a minute. The other sister is from St. George and is actually in our stake! She was so sweet.
I liked this kookaburra bird. The girls didn't like him, they said he was freaky. I made them stand by him anyway. Just after this picture he swooped down and picked a fish out of the water and flew away.
We had a little while to kill before dinner. So we just hung out around the islands. We watched the 4D movie and did a little shopping.
We ate at the buffet again and it was great. We were in no hurry and we were pretty exhausted so we just ate slowly and relaxed until time for the night show to start.
That is your classic plate of Hawaiian food right there....all white with a little yellow pineapple on the side.
She is one happy Hawaiian.
After the night show we got some pictures and said goodbye forever, for now.
There's a great photo bomb from Shana's favorite dancer "crazy eyes"!
No comments:
Post a Comment